· Engage enterprises, analyze, and understand business/user’s requirements
· Work in a multi-discipline agile product development team to represent customer demands and engage in any business-related process
· Assist Product Manager to lead agile software development activities: plan and manage to deliver software product accordingly
· Work with designers to create user stories, user-journey that represent needs of customers and their end-users
· Bachelor’s degree in communication, Business Administration, Sales & Marketing, Computer Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology, or related fields
· Organized and structured person must be able to manage multiple tasks and stakeholders simultaneously.
· Must be excellent in business presentation skills, market planning, and contents planning-creation (writing/composition)
· Basic knowledge in agile software development process is required
· If do not have a software-related degree, some experiences in software industry or extra studies in software fields is required
· Experience in customer facing roles with excellent and delighted client facing and customer service personality is a strong plus
· Agile, must have a flexible work life
· Able to work well under pressure and high responsibilities
· Eager to learn more about new technologies, gadgets, and in-depth product/brand Knowledge
· New Graduate are welcome to apply!